Cook Time: 8 Hours
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
1 Pkg Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
1 Pkg McCormick Au Jus gravy mix
1 stick of butter
5 or so Peperoncini Peppers
1. Chuck Roast (or any kind of meat as it is interchangeable)
2. Put it in the Crock Pot.
3. Sprinkle Hidden Valley Ranch dressing on top.
4. Sprinkle McCormick Au Jus mix on top.
5. Put a stick of butter on top.
6. Put in about 5 Peperoncini peppers.
7. Do NOT add water.
8. Cook in crock pot on low for about 8 hours.
Adjust as needed based on family size. This recipe I have made as is before and fed about 8.